Essential role requirements
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
Only those applicants that meet the following minimum requirements will be considered:
• E.U. nationals or those holding a valid Spanish work permit.
• A recognized English teaching qualification.
• Minimum one full year of recent experience in TEFL.
• University degree.
• Native-level English.
• At least one year teaching experience using a communicative methodology.
• The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students.
• The ability to work well in a team.
• A pro-active, positive and professional attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good administrative and organizational skills.
• Experience with Cambridge English exams.
• Experience teaching young learners and teenagers.
• A good working knowledge of IT, e.g.: digital material, word, excel, zoom and moodle platforms etc.
• A CELTA or TESOL certificate grade B or higher.
• A good level of Spanish and understanding of Spanish culture.
We are a looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 70 years of language teaching in Spain.
We work with students of all ages and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a variety of levels and ages (children and teenagers), including Cambridge exam preparation classes.
Our teachers prepare personalised, communicative and interactive lessons, designed to engage and motivate students.
Teachers in our centres work closely with the Academic Management team to ensure quality lessons and learner satisfaction.
We expect teachers to actively engage in professional development.
Flights Professional development: we offer a complete (weekly sessions) in-house training programme, developmental observations, the opportunity to partake in peer observations and mentorship from the academic management team.
Accommodation Accommodation and settling-in allowance: up to 300€ travel costs and three nights in a local hotel.
Visa Social security and national insurance: The HR department will help you with the Spanish paperwork.
Holiday Paid holiday: Christmas (apx 2 weeks), Holy week (1 week) plus national and local holidays.