You can get a FREE IH Mexico Certificate in Teaching English Online course, with 30hrs of input on tasks, strategies, and approaches to planning and teaching in the online environment.
This new programme provides practising teachers with input and practical content to equip them with many of the tools and skills they need to deliver their classes online, both asynchronous and synchronously. It is self study, so you can complete in your own time, when it suits you.
The online units cover the following:
- Teaching Online: basics and theory
- Asynchronous Learning
- Course Platforms and tools
- VLE (virtual Learning Environments)
- Synchronous learning - Conducting Live sessions
- Other Tools and Resources for Online Teaching
- Assignments, Assessment and feedback, Areas of specialism & Tutorials or Live Observation
We'll also give you
- Access to 3 exclusive teaching and planning webinars for free over the next year, so that you can continue to develop your teaching skills as a newly qualified teacher.
- 15% discount on our new CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) course, available from the summer of 2020.