- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience. Management experience and a DELTA, DipTesol or MA TESOL are preferred.
The role of the Learning Experience Manager is to plan, implement, and continuously improve the delivery of a high quality and efficient EFL teaching programme in line with the strategic goals of both the Centre and the organisation. This also requires working closely with Centre Manager (CM) to understand and deliver the business needs of the centres concerned. The LXM must also be an outstanding representative of Apollo English inside and outside of work, by upholding the company values and guiding principles at all times.
1. Renewal - Ensure the number of lost students per month is equal to, or less than, 3.5% of the total student base of the group centres managed (35% of total bonus).
2. Learning experience and teacher development - Ensuring all teachers receive a minimum of 2 formal observations and 3 pop in observations per year. (30% of total bonus).
3. Centre performance - Ensuring the centre maintains a conversion rate** of 33% (or show significant improvement), and that the centre consistently meets both sales, and ACS targets (20% of total bonus).
4. Management - Leading your team and being part of a successful Learning Experience team, including thoroughly completing and submitting management reports by the deadline, adhering to company policies and procedures, and ensuring the centre achieves a minimum green criteria on all HSE indicators (15% of total bonus)
*Please note that any untaught teaching hours will be recuperated from the bonus at the overtime rate. **Conversion rate of takers to sales.
LXMs are expected to spend a minimum of 40 hours on-site each working week.
Flights: Support to enter Vietnam and costs of quarantine will be paid for by Apollo
Accommodation: Advice can be given relating to accommodation
Visa: Visa and work permit assistance
Holiday: Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave