You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
Must be currently based in Vietnam.
Apollo English in Ha Long is looking for a new manager for the Apollo center in the Northern city of Ha Long, candidates should have at least 3 years of teaching experience and management experience is preferred.
Key duties are as follows:
- Observing teachers and giving feedback.
- Organising and giving workshops and training for teachers.
- Managing communication within the EFL department and between EFL and other departments.
- Evaluation and reporting of targets.
- Working closely with the EFL team for the recruitment of teachers and scheduling classes.
- Identifying opportunities to develop, improve, and add value to the centre.
- Responsible for the performance and development of EFL staff (teaching team, administrative staff, and teaching assistants).
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing and student retention activities.
- Budget management.
Flights: End of contract bonus.
Accommodation: Advice can be given relating to accommodation
Visa: Visa and work permit assistance
Holiday: Depends on length of contract - can be discussed during the interview