- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a DELTA, DipTESOL, or MA TESOL
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU
- You must have knowledge of the Italian context and language
- You must have experience in managing continuous professional development (CPD) programmes
International House Rome - Accademia Britannica is looking for a motivated and inspirational professional to support the Academic Management Team and the Board of Directors in developing innovative educational projects and products. The position also involves working closely with the Academic Management Team to ensure the smooth running of the didactic department, and maintaining a positive working environment for all.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting the Academic Management Team (AMT) in carrying forward professional development plans, induction programs, motivation and teacher support policies;
- Supporting the AMT in building on client and staff feedback from one academic year to another;
- Assisting the AMT and social media manager with communication towards external stakeholders;
- Supporting the social media manager in the marketing of projects and products.
Join our team!
Join our team and become part of a supportive environment with a strong focus on staff development.
It goes without saying that IH Rome is located in what is arguably the most beautiful and historic of Europe’s capital cities. Many of the city’s marvels lie within easy walking distance of the school and just a 10-minute walk down Via Labicana will take you to the Colosseum and to the adjacent Forums.