We’re recruiting tutors to work on IHWO’s online teacher development courses. While we will consider all relevant applications, we are specifically looking for tutors for our Business English Teaching training course.
IHWO through its online site offers predominately asynchronous teacher training courses to teachers all over the world. We currently offer courses around three times a year starting October, February and May.
An online tutor can work anywhere between 7 and 15 hours a week depending on course type and number of participants on the course. We aim to give all tutors in our team at least one course per academic year.
We are looking for people to join our tutoring team who meet the following criteria:
- Online teacher training qualification from a recognised body i.e. IH COLT, Consultants-e Emoderation certificate.
Please note this a strict requirement for working on our site and we cannot consider anybody who does not hold such a qualification.
- Teacher development experience, particularly desirable are those trainers who can work Business English
Preferred (but not essential)
- Have experience of online course delivery.
- The ability to work flexibly (the workload can vary from course to course) and meet deadlines.
- The ability to log onto the course site daily
- Hold a higher level teaching qualification.
How to apply
Please complete the application form found at the link below by Friday 3rd February
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete an online preparation course from which successful applicants will be added to the pool of tutors.