- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a DELTA, DipTESOL, or MA TESOL
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- Previous experience in academic management.
- Previous experience in course design and educational project management.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- We can only accept applicants who meet all essential requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational leader to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily running of the school with other members of the Academic Management team
- Leading, motivating and organizing the teaching team
- Implementing protocols for quality assurance, standardization and health and safety.
- The didactic support of learners and teachers
- Customer service
- Assisting with the development and implementation of new products
- Designing and implementing CPD programme
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good level of Italian (B2 or above) or willingness to learn fast.
- An understanding of the Italian context
- The ability to work well in a team
- A proactive, positive attitude
- A liking for people and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Significant experience of teaching online
- IT skills
- Problem solving ability
- An understanding of the commercial side of language school management
- Commitment to providing stability and a vision of the future