- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
We are looking for CELTA/TEFL qualified (preferably) teachers to teach English to Italian students aged 7 -19 in different locations in Italy (Sardegna, Sicily, Lake Garda, amongst some of the locations).
Our philosophy is to facilitate learning through games, songs, role-plays, and creative activities such as art and craft, thus making our summer camps an enjoyable atmosphere where children and teenagers can learn English.
- Administer and correct placement tests and organize students in appropriate classes.
- Prepare and deliver lessons
- teach 5/6 days a week, 6 hrs a day
- Distribute Certificates to students at the end of each round.
- Write up report cards to classes that require them
- Sit with students at mealtimes and participate in activities
- Encourage students to use and develop learner autonomy wherever appropriate.
- Maintain up to date registers and lesson records.
- Maintain good order, discipline in class.
The overall aim of the camps is to give students the motivation, enthusiasm and the confidence to speak the language.
The camps run for 2-6 weeks (24 June to 05 August 2022) and teachers will be recruited for the period needed.
750 Euros (net) per two-week round including shared accommodation and meals.
Transport to the camps is not included.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Flights: flights and travel expenses not included
Accommodation: board and lodging paid for by school