Join our expanding sales and marketing team, working in our friendly, multi-national environment, promoting International House Bristol language programmes to agents, schools and students around the world!
International House Bristol is a family-run language school in the heart of Clifton, established in 1987 and with a reputation built over many years for excellence in teaching, teacher training, and language courses for U18s.
We are an authorized exam centre for a range of exams including:
- Cambridge ESOL exams
- Trinity GESE
We aim to provide a friendly, caring environment for language learners and trainee teachers. Our goal is to educate, inspire and empower through excellent teaching by experienced, committed, highly qualified staff and a comprehensive student welfare system that supports learners throughout their studies.
The Sales and Marketing Manager Role
Main duties include:
- International travel to marketing conferences, schools, agents, workshops; the frequency and duration to be agreed with the school Principal and Directors
- Promoting the school to overseas agents and potential students in the UK and overseas through workshops, partner office visits and online marketing
- Liaising with Director to discuss marketing plans and sales activity
- Working towards and setting sales objectives
- Developing and implementing school social media strategy
- Following documented sales process
- Negotiating and issuing agency agreements
- Correspondence: e.mail, letters, creating and sending publicity materials, etc
- Overseeing admissions in conjunction with the Principal
- Liaising with agents and group leaders regarding bookings, invoicing, payments etc
- Liaising with Social Programme organiser and other members of the team
- Using a database to record all interactions regarding students and agents
- Keeping meticulous records of all information regarding students or agents
- Updating in-house computer systems
- Dealing with general and specific queries
Closing date for applications: 14th January 2022
Qualifications and Skills:
A-Level or equivalent
Marketing experience: 1 year (preferred)
Diversity, and safeguarding children (Under 18s) at IH Bristol:
We are committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aim to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We complete a full Covid-19 workplace risk assessment. All staff and students are asked to wear masks in communal areas, and advised to sanitise hands regularly