- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the UK.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have a YL qualification
- Experience working with Younger Learners is essential
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers with Younger Learner experience to work in our Summer School in Durham. The post involves teaching communicative classes in the mornings and participating in excursions and leisure activities in the afternoons. There will also be some evening and weekend activities such as trips to Edinburgh, York etc. You are required to work such hours as are reasonably required to carry out your role effectively.
" It was really hard work but the most valuable CPD you can ever get. Seeing the kids transform over the 4 week course was the most rewarding aspect of the time" Tom Robson
Accommodation: Full board accommodation including meals in Durham School
Holiday: You are entitled to the equivalent of 30 days holiday per holiday year calculated on a pro-rata basis. This would equate to 2 days paid at the end of the contract