Essential role requirements
The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
We are a looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 60 years of language teaching in Spain.
Teachers work closely with the team of Academic Managers to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
We work with students of all ages and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a variety of levels and ages, including exam preparation classes.
We believe in providing quality classes and so we are looking for new team members with an understanding of customers’ needs.
Requirements – The ideal candidate would have:
• The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
• The ability to work well in a team
• An understanding of customers’ needs
• A proactive, positive attitude
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Good administrative skills
• An excellent command of the English language
• At least one years teaching experience
• Experience working with young learners
• A university degree
• A Celta or Tesol cert grade B or higher
Flights: Initial help up to 300€
Accommodation: three nights in a hotel
Visa: The personnal departament will help you to get the Spanish compulsory paperwork and also you will be able to learns Spanish in the school
Holiday: You will have 2 weeks at Christmas, Holy week, as the convenio says and two days in the week of "feria of May".