- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC, or equivalent initial teaching qualification.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc).
Zoom teaching with students of BKC-International House Moscow from any part of the world!
- Teaching according to a syllabus designed by the EMT;
- Teaching and preparing for assigned classes (adapting material to online format);
- Filling in student's attendance in online registers;
- Maintaining the good order and standards of the school;
- Managing classroom and maintaining classroom discipline, promoting positive behaviour and appropriate conduct at all times;
- Attending workshops and seminars for professional development;
- Participating in issues related to school planning and the enhancement of quality via Google Forms questionnaires;
- Taking part in observations and post-observation feedbacks;
- Other reasonable duties related to teaching, as required.
Workload: We can supply a stable workload at around 24 ach a week of online teaching and more.
- We provide corporate Zoom access (no time-limits);
- We provide academic support of Teacher Training Department and ADOS;
- There are professional development workshops run by our Educational Management Team;
- The courses run according to our syllabus, you don't need to design a course from scratch;
- Course books as a core of a program - accessed through our Educational Database;
- There are courses for every teacher's ability and expertise: from VYL to general English, IELTS and Cambridge exam preparation;
- We are an authorised test center and the largest Teacher Training in Russian Federation.