- You must have a CLTA, CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification.
- At least two years’ experience teaching Korean and some experience of teaching groups online.
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the UK
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Korean teachers to join our growing Modern Languages team at IH London. This role is to teach Korean to adults in a combination of evening and Saturday classes both online and face to face.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Teacher development programme
Possible timetable: weekend classes 10.30-13.00; weekday evening classes 18.30-20.30 or 18.00-19.30; some daytime classes both online and face to face
About International House
International House London is an established and well-known language school, with over sixty years of experience in providing language courses and teacher training programmes.
Our spacious and fully equipped school is based near Covent Garden and we are a founding member of the International House World Organisation. International House London welcomes over 8,000 language students from 150 countries each year.
If you are interested in applying for the post please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org