- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- Experience with technology, education and management
How can we future-proof English language training using technology as the key enabler to drive an excellent, engaging learning experience for customers with proven learning outcomes?
A wonderful opportunity to join our ambitious, fast-growing South-East Asia based English language training organization which has been active for more than 25 years. At Apollo English we are proud of our track record of constantly innovating the learning experience for our students and their parents. To help us go from strength to strength we are looking for a Head of Product (Innovation) who will be responsible for making sure that our learning experience remains our competitive edge.
- Product research
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Planning and positioning
- Product development
- Leading the successful execution of all Product launches
- Manage the P&L of the new products
- Building and maintaining relationships with our content and technology partners.
- Improving our use of technology as a company, with a focus on using technology as a learning enabler
- Driving continuous improvement in our learning experience e.g. use AI, AR, VR where appropriate
What's in it for you?
Working for a company who are the experts in English language training, and are at the forefront of the industry in Vietnam, with the opportunity to grow into the ASEAN region
Join a strong, recognised brand in the ELT industry
Work closely with key decision-makers in the company, with a helicopter view of strategic business growth opportunities
The ideal candidate is
- Passionate about changing lives through education
- Always looking to improve the customers’ learning experience and learning outcomes
- Successfully lead cross-functional and diversified teams
- At ease with technology
- Commercially minded
- Creative and curious
- Good at strategic thinking
- Is committed to the ASEAN region.
- Outcome focused
Flights: Support to enter Vietnam
Accommodation: Advice can be given relating to accommodation and the first 7 days in a hotel will be paid for.
Visa: Visa and work permit assistance
Holiday: Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave