- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must be able to submit an invoice.
Effective, motivated, and enthusiastic teachers are invited to join our team on a freelance basis, teaching online initially. We are particularly keen to hear from teachers who are strongly committed to on-going professional development. The ideal candidate will be willing and able to teach all levels and all types of classes, including general, business, 1-to-1 and exam preparation.
What we are looking for:
- precision and accuracy
- newly-qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- non-native speaker teachers must have a proficient or native-equivalent level of English
What we offer:
- a strong professional development programme (regular workshops/seminars, mentoring system, specialised TT courses, possible discount on DELTA, etc.)
- good working environment
- discounts on IH Budapest mini-courses (YL, Exam Prep, Teaching 1 to 1)