- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
Working and living in Moscow is really great. Moscow is a progressed city with a highly convenient and developed infrastructure. Teachers are expected to come to a class at least 20 min before the lesson - the city is easy to navigate with the directions we provide and the Google Maps. Teachers do lesson planning and prepare all the necessary handouts in the teachers' room in the schools where they work or plan a week ahead in Central Office (5 min walk from the Kremlin). Teachers must make the education of their students their first concern, and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct. We do not encourage cancelling the lessons/groups on the teachers' behalf. It is in the common interest of the company as a business, and our clients as learners, to maintain a high quality of teaching according to CELTA standard.
The work environment is multi-cultural, there lots of opportunities to mingle and to meet up in and outside of the offices. Being the biggest language courses in Moscow we provide a lot of workplaces and this year we are opening 6 new locations in Moscow!
We are really to happy to consider all nationalities and races, however there might be work-migration restrictions in place due to the pandemic - for more information please address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IH VYL and IH YL training program is covered by BKC-IH;
- opportunity to become IELTS examiner;
- teaching all kinds of levels, age groups, intensity and difficulty - a unique challenge that cannot be found elsewhere;
- support from Delta-qualified Academic Managers;
- training and professional development workshops and seminars weekly;
- we have a fully equipped teachers room and resource library including free tea and coffee at work;
- opportunity to get involved in running teacher training sessions;
- opportunities to take on positions with additional responsibility depending on the needs of the school e.g. Senior Teacher/Marketing Co-ordinator/Young Learner Coordinator, etc;
- discount for Russian language classes;
- full-time contract Mon-Fri, 30 ach of teaching a week;
- shared accommodation is provided (for a period of time not affected by the government restrictions for work);
- paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional);
- public transport reimbursement;
- working in one location (in Zelenograd, accommodation is provided), working in 3-4 locations (Moscow);
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school;
- insurance fund;
- regular social events with other teachers and admin staff;