This role is a wonderful opportunity to join our ambitious, fast-growing South-East Asia based English language training organization which has been active for more than 25 years.
At IH Hanoi and IH Ho Chi Minh City we are proud of our track record of constantly innovating the learning experience for our students and their parents. To help us go from strength to strength we are looking for a Content Manager who will ensure our content and learning experience remain our competitive edge.
The purpose of the ELT Content Manager is to commission and develop new ELT content to improve and extend Apollo English programs, and provide the best learning experience and outcomes. The content will be based on best practice, grounded in market research and learner feedback, and with clear lines between development and optimum learner outcomes.
- Commission and develop new or adapted, high quality digital ELT content that supports student outcomes and represents our brand values
Freelance & vendor management:
- Support selection, screening, and contracting; Manage freelancers and vendors to deliver to spec and on schedule
- Manage ELT content projects to involve and engage key stakeholders during the content development process
Operational coordination and support:
- Responding to issues that arise in delivering our programs and content across platforms, systems, and teams
Market research/customer feedback:
- Support product focused ELT market research and ensure learner/parent content feedback informs new content development; industry trend spotting to inform innovation
Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Director of Content and Learning Experience that help achieve corporate goals and continuously improve.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant experience in ELT content management and development
- Experience using Content Management Systems and Authoring Tools
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred (ESL, EFL applied linguistics, educational technology)
- Proven ability to manage complex and fast-paced projects
- English teaching experience and understanding of Vietnamese culture/language are desirable
The ideal candidate will be
- Passionate about changing lives through education
- Always looking to improve the customers’ learning experience and learning outcomes
- Well organized and familiar with project management best practices and tools
- At ease with technology
- Commercially minded
- Creative and curious
- Outcome focused