- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
IH Santiago de Compostela is a loJob Descriptionng established and well-known language school, based in Santiago de Compostela.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join our project consolidating over 40 years of language teaching in Spain. Experience of working with very young learners is essential.
We offer a supportive teaching environment with a strong focus on teacher development, which includes formal and informal observations and regular in-house CPD training sessions. Participation in our weekly team meetings is vital and we value commitment towards your own professional development.
Requirements – The ideal candidate has:
- The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
- An understanding of students as clients
- The desire to learn and improve as part of an ongoing process
- The ability to work well in a team
- A proactive, positive attitude
- A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
- Good administrative and IT skills
- A mother tongue level command of the English language
- At least one year of experience in teaching
- Experience working with young learners
- A university degree
- A Celta or Tesol cert grade B or higher
Accommodation: The school pays three nights in a hotel and helps to find accommodation
Holiday: You will have 2 weeks at Christmas, Holy week and summer holidays.