- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- Willingness to learn and willingness to teach children of all ages.
Apollo is hiring from overseas for these positions. You’re welcome to apply if you’re outside Vietnam.
Experience working in a fascinating country with a unique cultural combination of old and new, traditional and modern.
Apollo Junior is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our team with the Possible Signing Incentives starting from March 2021.
We have 25 years of experience teaching English in Vietnam and currently operate more than 50 training centres nationwide. Apollo Junior offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 2 and a half to 17 year olds with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment.
At Apollo you can expect:
A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
A wide range of resources and modern facilities
A variety of courses and learners
Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
Opportunities for career development
- Planning communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
- Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
- Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses
- Administering and marking course tests
- Writing student reports
- Conducting placement testing
- Teaching off-site classes, as required
Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible. Teachers are given two consecutive days off.
Flights: Support to enter Vietnam and costs of quarantine will be paid for by Apollo
Accommodation: Advice can be given relating to accommodation and first 7 days in a hotel will be paid for.
Visa: Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
Holiday: Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave