- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
International House Galway was founded in 2015 and is part of the International House World Organisation (an established and well respected name in the language teaching industry). We are looking for an EFL Teacher to join our team.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, QQI Certificate in TESOL or IHC qualification (only teachers with these qualifications will be considered)
- Degree (not required)
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Available to start immediately in Galway City
What you can expect:
- To work alongside suitably qualified teachers
- Reasonable working hours & holidays.
- Reasonable working environment in which to teach and prepare.
- Sufficient materials provided by the school for teaching purposes.
- Maximum class sizes of 16 students.
- Support from senior teaching staff and academic managers.
- Professional development
- Access to standardised IH development courses moderated by an internal assessment unit, ensuring high standards of teaching and assessment.
- Discount for IH teaching staff on all IH online development courses.