- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU. (Please note that UK citizens no longer automatically have the right to work in the EU, so please check your visa status.)
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
We are looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 65 years of language teaching in Spain. We believe in providing quality classes and helping our clients to reach their language goals.
IH Huelva started over 50 years ago and it continues to innovate and train professional and passionate teachers. We have two centres in Cordoba and one in Huelva. In each city we are one of the main Cambridge examination centres and a reference point for language learning. Each centre has a dedicated staffroom with teaching materials and resources and most importantly a team of supportive peers.
Teachers enjoy a supportive atmosphere and work closely with the team of specialist DoSes to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
We work with students of all ages and levels and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a diverse variety of levels and ages, including Cambridge exam preparation classes.
We offer an in-house training programme, Spanish classes (free or discounted depending on the level and the availability)
Requirements – The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
- The ability to work well in a team
- An understanding of customers’ needs
- A proactive, positive attitude
- A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
- Good administrative skills
- An excellent command of the English language
- At least one years teaching experience
- Experience working with young learners
- A university degree
- A Celta or Tesol cert grade B or higher
Flights: Initial help up to 300€
Accommodation: three nights in a hotel
Visa: The personnal departament will help you to get the spanish compulsory paperwork and also you will be able to learns spanish in the school
Holiday: You will have 2 weeks at Christmas, Holy week, as the convenio says and two days in the week of "feria of May".