- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
Experience working in a fascinating country with a unique cultural combination of old and new, traditional and modern.
Apollo Junior is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our team with possible Signing Incentives starting from now and throughout 2020 into the New Year.
We have 25 years of experience teaching English in Vietnam and currently operate more than 40 training centres nationwide. Apollo Junior offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17 year olds with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment.
At Apollo you can expect:
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Opportunities for career development
- Planning communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
- Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
- Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses
- Administering and marking course tests
- Writing student reports
- Conducting placement testing
Flights: End of contract bonus.
Accommodation: Advice can be given relating to accommodation and the first 7 days in a hotel will be paid for.
Holiday: Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
Visa: Visa and work permit assistance