- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- Proven full mastery of English across all four skills to CEFR C2 / IELTS band 8 is required
International House Dnipro offers a unique opportunity for EFL teachers to get an invaluable 3-month experience of CELTA Post-graduate Program for Newly Qualified Teachers.
You've just completed your CELTA course and would like to begin your teaching career with an international organisation? We offer you a great start! During 3 months you will be teaching students of various age groups and levels under regular guidance and support to achieve the required efficiency and performance standards.
What we offer:
- an unpaid induction program;
- regular assisted lesson planning;
- regular class observation and feedback;
- weekly developmental seminars;
- participation in one regional or international
- professional development event;
- a survival course of Russian language;
- accommodation within a walking distance
- from the school;
- friendly working environment;
- reduced teaching load;
- free tea and coffee.
CELTA Post-graduate Program for Newly QualifiedTeachers at IH Dnipro is a smooth and stress-free start to your teaching career!
Accommodation: A shared fully furnished self-catering accommodation will be provided, within walking distance from school.