- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- Proven full mastery of English across all four skills to CEFR C2 / IELTS band 8 is required
Here is a unique opportunity to start your teaching career NOW. When the whole world is almost closed for travelling and live communication, it is still real to arrive in Ukraine to benefit from face to face teaching with the support of a professional academic team.
You've just completed your CELTA course and would like to begin your teaching career with an international organisation? We offer you a great start! During 3 months you will be teaching students of various age groups and levels under regular guidance and support to achieve the required efficiency and performance standards.
What we offer:
- an unpaid induction program;
- regular assisted lesson planning;
- regular class observation and feedback;
- weekly developmental seminars;
- participation in one regional or international
- professional development event;
- a survival course of Russian language;
- accommodation within a walking distance
- from the school;
- friendly working environment;
- reduced teaching load;
- free tea and coffee.
CELTA Post-graduate Program for Newly QualifiedTeachers at IH Dnipro is a smooth and stress-free start to your teaching career!
Accommodation: A shared fully furnished self-catering accommodation will be provided, within walking distance from school.