- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have the right to work in the EU
We are looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 65 years of language teaching in Spain.
IH Cordoba was the first IH in the world and it continues to innovate and train professional and passionate teachers. We have two centres in Cordoba and one in Huelva. In each city we are one of the main Cambridge examination centres and a reference point for language learning. Each centre has a dedicated staffroom with teaching materials and resources. Each classroom is equipped with a computer and projector and the majority have interactive white boards.
Teachers enjoy a supportive atmosphere and work closely with the team of DoSes to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
We work with students of all ages and levels and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a diverse variety of levels and ages, including exam preparation classes.
We believe in providing quality classes and helping our clients to achieve their language need.
Requirements – The ideal candidate has:
• The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
• An understanding of students as clients
• The desire to learn and improve as part of an ongoing process
• The ability to work well in a team
• A proactive, positive attitude
• A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
• Good administrative and IT skills
• A mother tongue level command of the English language
• At least one year of experience in teaching
• Experience working with young learners
• A university degree
• A Celta or Tesol cert grade B or higher
Flights: Initial help up to 300€
Accommodation: the school will help to find accommodation
Holiday: You will have 2 weeks at Christmas, Holy week, as the convenio says and two days in the week of "feria of May"