- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have a C2 level of English
We are looking for an effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher who is strongly committed to on-going professional development. The ideal candidate will be willing and able to teach all levels and all types of classes (both contact and online), including general, business, 1to1, exams and Young Learners. There is a maximum average of 25 hours (60 minutes) per week over a four week period, made up of teaching and administration hours.
Budapest is one of the most popular destinations thanks to its beautiful sights, amazing baths and spas and its vivid cultural and night life. IH Budapest has a friendly environment and a great community of teachers and Educational Management.
What we offer:
• monthly travel pass
• a strong professional development programme (regular seminars, mentoring system, specialised TT courses, discount on DELTA, etc.)
• good work environment
• free Hungarian lessons
• free IH Budapest mini-courses (YL, Exam Prep, Teaching 1 to 1)
What we are looking for:
• precision and accuracy
• teachers will have to be prepared to work split-shifts and/or straight shifts
• newly qualified teachers are welcome