- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the UK.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- To teach any timetabled classes, at any level and to provide emergency cover when not otherwise timetabled.
- To be an engaging an motivating classroom teacher
- To be part of a close team of teachers and teacher trainers
- Willing to teach adults and Younger Learners - although preferences discussed in interview .
- To regularly attend sessions as part of the in-house CPD Programme. (There is support available for those willing and keen to present a session.)
- To attend (when able) all required meetings.
- To be on the school premises 10 minutes before teaching a class; alternative arrangements to be made with the Academic Director.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date administrative records, including: register, weekly work plan, student progress reports (when requested), CPD Programme attendance record and final certificate reports.
- To maintain a professional appearance in accordance with the Conditions of Employment; to maintain a pleasant working environment re: desk and classroom tidiness and cleanliness.
Holiday: 1.5 days for every calendar month worked - to be taken after the period of work