International House Monterrey is looking for an Academic Manager to relocate to Monterrey first week of January 2023.
- DELTA 2 a must. DELTA 1 and 3 desirable, MB in Lingüistics, ELT, similar desirable. Train the Trainer desirable.
- English C2, Spanish B2.
- Experience in dealing with teachers and students on a daily basis online and face-to-face
- Experience in teaching General and Business English.
- Teaching knowledge of all age groups, including Young Learners.
- Knowledge of teaching materials both virtual and otherwise and design.
- Solid knowledge of Cambridge tests and IELTS.
- Expertise in dealing with corporate clients.
- Open to adapt to a new culture.
- Proactive and with self-motivation and able to move around town on their own.
- Basic computer knowledge skills.
- Professional social skills
- Neat, professional appearance
- Design of course and materials.
- Awareness of availability of material.
- Daily responsibilities – managing team of teachers, course scheduling, maintain any system used up-to-date.
- Monthly sessions of professional development (more often as necessary).
- Studente enrollment process – interviews/initial contact, course information, options available CEFR-based
- Conduct quality assurance process for courses and teachers.
- Conduct teacher observations regularly.
- Exam preparation – design of material, Schedule, training teachers, etc.
- Involvement in recruitment process.
- Regular contact with corporate clients, send attendance reports and comments on learners.
- Assistance in marketing material
- Main Teacher of a couple courses. Being a Backup Teacher.
How to apply:
Please, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org